Thursday, August 30, 2007

An interesting article: Must read

I have been experimenting RSS Readers and RSS Feeds. After looking at many and experimenting with many tools, I have finalized with Outlook RSS Reader.
Yes! - I am becoming a Microsoft User - may be one can say that I am becoming a Manager. :-(

I got to know Guy Kawasaki's Blog - How to Change the World, he refers to an interesting article, a must read.

The article is called “Data Visualization: Modern Approaches,” and it’s in Smashing Magazine. The article is really an eye-opener.

You must look at the Video @ TED site - about how the world population, life, age is changing, amaging data representation.

All examples around graphical representation of music items are really cool.

I would suggest that you look at this,

No comments: